Friday, July 24, 2020

UNDERCOVER AGENT FOR GOD


Youth of the world have a new patron in VENERABLE MATTEO FARINA, who died in 2009. Born in 1990 in Brindisi, he spent his brief but deep earthly life surrounded by love of his family, his friends, his parish community and his girlfriend.

Like  people of his own age, he played various sports and loved music, playing several instruments. He found a music band called “ No name”.
He also had a  passion for chemistry, and would have continued his studies in the environmental engineering field. He also liked all the new information technology.

Two events  marked his life: a dream and the diagnosis of a brain cancer.
When he is 9 years old, he dreamt of St. Pio from Pietrelcina who revealed to him the secret of happiness,giving him the task to spread it to everyone. These are St. Pio’s words according to the story of the young Matteo: “If you managed to understand that who is without sin is happy, than you have to teach it to the others, so that we can go all together happily in the heavenly kingdom”.

This dream led Matteo to understand this was his vocation and he wrote: “I hope to succeed in realizing my mission as ‘undercover agent’ among young people, telling them about God (enlightened from Him)… I look around me and I want to enter in young people’s lives quietly like a virus, infecting them of an incurable illness: Love!”.

When Matteo was 13,  he was diagnosed with a brain tumor. He underwent his first operation in Hannover, Germany.  In spite of this he was still an inspiration to all who came into contact with him, from friends to his doctors and other patients.

“You would like to scream to the world that you would do everything for your Savior, that you are ready to suffer for the salvation of souls, to die for Him. You will have the opportunity of showing Him your love”.

“ Faith is to grasp God to spread his Word. Happiness is the fruit of faith.”  Matteo used to say: “It is useless to despond, we have to be happy and transmit happiness. The more happiness we give people, the more people are happy. The more they are happy, the more we are happy”.

 At seventeen, he met Serena, his girlfriend and “the most beautiful gift I could receive from the Lord”. He started to meditate on the mystery of human love as mirroring the love of God. His love for Serena was  a love which became companionship, communion and sharing.

But his illness strike once more, and in 2009 he underwent his third operation, which left him partially paralyzed. He understood that his life might be short, and he wrote: “We must live every day as if it were the last, but not in the sadness of death, rather in the joy of being ready for our encounter with the Lord”

Sometimes  when the pain was simply too much, Matteo wondered where the Lord was.  “Has God deserted you? No. In silence, He’s always at your side, He wipes away your tears and holds you in His arms, until you’ll be strong enough to walk for yourself, holding His hands in yours vigorously. Fatigue. Curl up humbly in His arms and you’ll be sheltered there until good weather will come again. You’ll shine again, then, in His love, giving a caress, a smile, your small contribution to help those who, like you, are in need or tired; bring them to God. They’ll resurrect in turn, with our Lord, to a life of love”.


His mission can be described with his own words : “My God, I have two hands, let one of them to be always clasped to You in order to hold You closer in every trial. And let the other hand fall throughout the world if this is Your will… as I know You by others, so let others know You through me. I want to be a mirror, the clearest possible, and if this is Your will, I want to reflect Your light in the heart of every man. Thanks for life. Thanks for faith. Thanks for love. I’m Yours”.

14 comments:

  1. i have been suffering from a deadly disease (Hsv) for the past 3 years now, I had spent a lIot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how Dr Onokun helped someone in curing his (Hsv) herpes disease, quickly I copied his email which is Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on : Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email attach to my post. Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com or website: www.dronokunherbalcure.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good herbal medicine for herpes simplex virus..

      Really Work Fast in 14 days,

      Email Robinsonbuckler11@gmail.com

      Delete
  3. Do not let your Doctor lie to you and make you believe there is no cure for HSV, I was a Herpes patient until I came in contact with Dr Lucky who used his natural herbs to cure me of HSV now I'm negative to genital email him; drluckyherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a pleasure for me to write this testimony about this wonderful thing that happened to me last week on how i got my HIV aids cured, i have been reading so-many post of some people who were cured of HIV, but i never believed them, I was hurt and depressed so I was too curious and wanted to try dr.odoma then i contacted him on his email on drodomasolutionhome20@gmail.com when i contact him, he assured me 100% that he will heal me, i pleaded with him to help me out, it's a great success that he healed just as he promised, he told me that in three days time that i should go and check on my HIV status, I was floored that when i went to the hospital to check of my status that i was HIV negative, i never thought possible that dr.odoma can do miracles, i never really believed in magic but I played along with a little hope and faith and after everything but dr odoma changed my life and made me a true believer you can contact him drodomasolutionhome20@gmail.com or whatsapp Number: +2348100649947 he said that he is also specialize on the following diseases: HERPES, HIV, ALS, HPV, DIABETES, HEPATITIS B, CANCER,SICKLE CELL, VIRGINAL DRYNESS, And Bring Back Your Ex back.  

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you are suffering from Herpes...I was cured from herpes...contact this herbal doctor today on this Email_______________________________robinsonbuckler [@] yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some years ago I was tested for HSV2 positive and ever since then I have been taking different kinds of medicine but yet no improvement until i saw testimonies on the internet of how Dr.oise has been curing different people from different kinds of diseases, immediately i contacted him. After our discussion he prepared the medicine and sent it to me, which I received and took according to his instructions. Now my doctor just confirmed my HSV2 negative. My heart is so filled with joy, thank you so much Dr.Isai for curing me. If you are reading this and you are suffering from HSV or any other disease you can contact Dr oise on this Email address: Droisemudiamenherbalhome@gmail.com or you whatsapp him on +2348150276401 . He is a honest man
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100087236395197///

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello everyone, i contacted HPV' i was told there is no HPV cure except treatment to control it. I totally lost hope. All I could think was losing my life because it was so embarrassing to have this virus. A few weeks ago I read about a possible natural cure which was guaranteed. And I ordered the treatment. After some weeks I got 100% cured. Now I'm so excited to share this testimony to every article for others living with hPV. There is a possible natural treatment to eliminate this virus, email Dr IBOZUA his clinic email address dr.ibozuasolutioncenter@gmail.com whatsapp +2348109374702

    ReplyDelete
  8. HERPES INFECTION CURE IS 100% AVAILABLE WITH THE HELP OF DR OGUDUGU ON YOUTUBE. Joy and happiness is all i can see around ever since i came in contact with this great man Called DR OGUDUGU. I complained bitterly to him about me having herpes only for him to tell me it’s a minor stuff. He told me he has cured thousands of people but i did not believe until he sent me the herbal medicine and i took it as instructed by this great man, only to go to the hospital after two weeks for another test and i was confirmed Herpes negative. E-mail: greatogudugu@gmail.com
    Website: https://greatogudugu.wixsite.com/website

    ReplyDelete
  9. God bless DR.AKHIGBE for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES VIRUS since 2015 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about DR.AKHIGBE how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as instructed, in 2 weeks i was totally cured. if you need herbal cure contact dr.akhigbe on his WhatsAPP number: +2349021374574 because he has a solution to all your problems. Email drakhigbeherbalhome5@gmail.com..  

    ReplyDelete
  10. I Recommend DR Harry to everyone for his great work for curing me from hepatitis with his Herbs Remedy and today i'm cure i am happy to share the good news and to also let everyone know how great his herbs remedy is with no side effect. an am free from the hepatitis virus with no side effects. kindly reach him out xx..
    Website Drharryherbs.wixsite.com/natural
    email Drharryherbspell01@gmail.com
    Call/whatsapp +18598135172

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was healed from HERPES through the help of Dr Grant. I saw a blog on how he cured people with his herbal medicine, I did not believe but i just decided to give him a try, I contacted him through his email ( grantingheartdesiresspell@gmail.com ) and he prepared the herbal medicine for me which i took. after taking it 14 days, he told me to go for check up. could you believe that i was confirm HERPES negative after the test, and i went to a different hospital and it was also negative, I am so happy. If you are also infected with any disease like (1) HERPES,(2) DIABETES,(3) HIV&AIDS,(4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,(5) HEPATITIS B,(6) IMPOTENCE,(7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY(8) DIARRHEA(9) ASTHMA… ETC kindly contact him now with his Email: grantingheartdesiresspell@gmail.com or grantingheartdesiresspell@yahoo.com contact him today and you will have a testimony...Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very effective and reliable,❤️🌿🌿🌱🌱💓💓♦️♦️

    This is a miracle product,

    I am free from herpes,

    Thanks to RobinsonBuckler11@gmail com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Certainly. It's depends on your mindset.  I was given a period of time to be cured, And yes! at that given time when I went to my doctor to get tested, And I found out that the herbalist have cured me from herpes virus. Omg! can you believe it? My doctor congratulated me and asked me several questions and now I can see the reason why the Herbalist (DR ITUA) Asked me to go to a different hospital to get tested, but i disobeyed. But now, I know the reason why he asked me to. NEVERTHELESS, I'M HERPES NEGATIVE. THANK YOU HERBALIST ITUA for your effective natural Herbs that have cured me from herpes virus. I appreciate and say thank you so much for your healing Herbs.        
    DRITUAHERBALCENTER19@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete