Tuesday, April 9, 2019

POWERLESS JESUS


Mother Marie des Douleurs,  (1902-1983) Foundress of the Congregation of the Benedictines of Jesus Crucified, writing for priests in the 1930s,   placed these words in the Heart and mouth of Our Lord:

Juan de Juanes  (1550)

“I have need of this body of priests  who continually will live their Mass,
who will continue My Passion. 

My immolation must go on until the end of time;  I must find priests who will hand over to Me
their bodies, their souls, their whole being so that in them,  I may be the one whom nearly no one accepts to recognize, the Crucified. 

You whom I have chosen  and marked for this mission glorious above all others,  will you not understand, will you too go away? 

My Heart thirsts for you. 

Do you not see all the souls torn away from Me?
If my priests do not continue Me, I am alone and powerless.”


No comments:

Post a Comment